- Cushion cover ROBIN wool€80,00 – €90,00
- Cushion cover HANA 26B€80,00 – €90,00
- Ecru cotton peignoir – black embroidery and pompom€180,00
- Grey cotton peignoir – carmine embroidery and pompom€180,00
- Ecru cotton peignoir – carmine embroidery and pompom€180,00
- Grey cotton peignoir – black embroidery and pompom€180,00
- White cotton peignoir – black embroidery and pompom€180,00
- White cotton peignoir – carmine embroidery and pompom€180,00
- Cushion cover MARU€70,00 – €80,00
- Cushion cover HANA 28 wool€65,00 – €75,00
- Cushion cover HANA 28€95,00 – €105,00
- Cushion cover HANA 28B€80,00 – €90,00
- Cushion cover HANA 14 wool€50,00 – €60,00
- Cushion cover HANA 14€80,00 – €90,00
- Cushion cover ROBIN€80,00 – €90,00
- Cushion cover Karo€55,00 – €65,00
- Cushion cover HANA 26€80,00 – €90,00
- Cushion cover HANA 14B€80,00 – €90,00
- Cushion cover DOTT wool€55,00 – €65,00
- Babouches black€50,00
- Babouches grey€50,00
- Babouches ecru€50,00
- Cushion cover Karo wool€55,00 – €65,00
- Cushion cover NOON€75,00 – €85,00
Premium hand-embroidered textile accessories
Handcrafted premium slippers
The Moroccan slippers signed by Valérie Barkowski are real “beds for the feet”. They have soft and quilted cotton soles to accompany you during your quiet days at home. The babouches, bedspreads and cushion covers are our premium hand-embroidered textile accessories.
Hand-embroidered modern bedspread
The bedspread completes V. Barkowski bed linen set with refinement. We offer bedspread models to match our duvet covers. Our bedspreads can be made to measure according to your request.
Modern hand-embroidered cushion cover
Just like our bedspreads, our cushion cover collections complement the bed linen collections in a harmonious way. As our household linen, the cushion covers can be made to measure according to your needs.
How to care for V. Barkowski hand-embroidered premium quality textile accessories?
Our collections of bedspreads and pillowcases without wool threads are as easy to care for as all our household linen: machine washable at 40 degrees on a gentle cycle and machine dryable. Models that are finished with wool are to be dry-cleaned only. The babouches cannot be tumble-dried.
We recommend using environmentally friendly detergents, which are kind to nature and to the planet. Products with optical brighteners should be avoided. These are irritating to the laundry, pollute the environment and have very little washing power. We also recommend environmentally friendly dry cleaners using products that are respectful to the planet.
We also prefer to hang our textiles on a clothes line so that they can dry in the open air. It will then be fresher and therefore easier to iron. In case you dry your clothes in the dryer, we also suggest you take them out of the dryer before they are completely dry. If you opt for embroidered household linen, iron it on the reverse side so as not to damage the embroidery.