- White bed linen LL01 embroidery OTIS carmine€65,00 – €355,00
- White bed linen LL01 trimmings NIL black€75,00 – €285,00
- Black bed linen LL99 ORPHEUS€80,00 – €165,00
- White bed linen LL01 embroidery OTIS black€65,00 – €290,00
- White bed linen LL01 trimmings NIL carmine€75,00 – €285,00
- White bed linen LL01 trimmings NIL grey€75,00 – €285,00
- White bed linen LL01 pompom TULUM fog€45,00 – €220,00
- White bed linen LL01 trimmings YUMI fog€50,00 – €250,00
- White bed linen LL01 pompom ILIAS fog€90,00 – €435,00
- White bed linen LL01 pompom ILAN fog€90,00 – €395,00
- White bed linen LL01 trimmings AYA fog€110,00 – €420,00
- Bed linen LL96 ORPHEUS carmine€80,00 – €165,00
- Bed linen LL96 ORPHEUS black€80,00 – €165,00
- White bed linen LL01 embroidery ORPHEUS black€80,00 – €165,00
- White bed linen LL01 embroidery ORPHEUS carmine€80,00 – €165,00
- Bed linen LL96 YUMI€50,00 – €250,00
- Bed linen LL96 TULUM grigio€45,00 – €220,00
- Bed linen LL96 ILIAS grigio€90,00 – €395,00
- Bed linen LL96 AYA grigio€110,00 – €420,00
- White bed linen LL01 trimmings YUMI crush€50,00 – €250,00
- White bed linen LL01 trimmings YUMI aqua€50,00 – €250,00
- White bed linen LL01 pompom TULUM crush€45,00 – €220,00
- White bed linen LL01 pompom TULUM casapiedra€45,00 – €220,00
- White bed linen LL01 pompom TULUM black€45,00 – €220,00
Premium hand embroidered bed linen
The philosophy of V. Barkowski is based on respect for the planet and for people. This is why we produce premium hand embroidered bed linen slowly according to your needs.
V. Barkowski brand is a story of style. It is a creative repertoire that is enriched through discoveries and travels. Our bed linen collection represents more than 20 years of work and development.
Why choose our premium hand-embroidered bed linen?
Hand-crafted work, premium quality, timelessness, made-to-measure and style are the values we have defended since the birth of the brand.
Our products are made with respect for mankind and the planet, thanks to craftsmen conveying the traditions of Moroccan know-how. It is important to us to respect these values and to transmit them to you via our top-of-the-range hand embroidered bed linen. We can offer you infinite variations and possibilities to make a tailor-made bed linen that will meet your needs and expectations.
Our collections of white cotton bed linen are the most extensive. White colour allows a multitude of possibilities in terms of finishes and especially in terms of matching different shades of colours. White bed linen reminds us, among other things, of the “beautiful linen” of our grandmothers.
Our dark grey bed linen has the advantage that it appeals to both men and women. The black cotton bed linen is made of one single design with inspiring embroidered phrases. We have added this colour to match our white bed linen sets.
Bed linen based on 20 years of creation and adjustment
Our collections consist of duvet covers, pillowcases and bed sheets, some of which are made with entirely handmade trimmings, others feature delicate embroidery or pompoms sewn into the fabric. In addition to white, black or dark grey colours, our collections are distinguished by small details inspired by Morocco: trimmings for the AYA, NIL and YUMI collections, pompoms for the ILIAN, ILIAS and TULUM collections, embroideries for the KROSS, NOON, ORPHEUS and OTIS collections.
How to clean your handmade bed linen?
In general, we can only recommend that you use ecological products that respect nature and the planet. Ban products with optical brighteners. These are irritating to the laundry, pollute the environment and have very little washing power. Although our fabrics are made with yarns that are highly resistant to fading.
Our bed linen sets can be washed at 40 degrees on a gentle programme.
You can also tumble dry them in the machine. However, it is best to hang the laundry outside to dry in the open air. It will then be fresher and therefore easier to iron. If you dry your bed linen in the tumble dryer, please remember to take it out before it is completely dry. We also advise to iron the embroidery on the reverse side in order to avoid any damage.