A couple of designs
- White bed linen LL01 embroidery OTIS carmine€65,00 – €355,00
- White bath linen LB01 CALI embroidery carmine€30,00 – €130,00
- White bath linen LB01 CALI embroidery amber€30,00 – €130,00
- White bed linen LL01 trimmings NIL black€75,00 – €285,00
- White bath linen LB01 CALI embroidery black€30,00 – €130,00
- White bed linen LL01 embroidery OTIS black€65,00 – €290,00
- White bed linen LL01 trimmings NIL carmine€75,00 – €285,00
- White bed linen LL01 trimmings NIL grey€75,00 – €285,00
- White bed linen LL01 pompom TULUM fog€45,00 – €220,00
- White bed linen LL01 trimmings YUMI fog€50,00 – €250,00
- White bed linen LL01 pompom ILIAS fog€90,00 – €435,00
- White bed linen LL01 pompom ILAN fog€90,00 – €395,00
High quality white cotton bed linen
The high quality white cotton bed linen signed by Valérie Barkowski is made in our workshops in Marrakech. Each product: bed sheet, duvet cover and pillowcase is carefully hand made. Our bed linen sets in white cotton poplin have notably sophisticated finishes inspired by the ancestral know-how of Morocco… a real invitation to travel.
Our collections of high quality white cotton bed linen
Trimmings, embroidery and pompoms have been explored from every angle in the making of our high quality white cotton bed linen. They are fervent craftsmen who work on the manufacture of our products, perpetuating the Moroccan know-how. Our bed linen is hand-embroidered and timeless.
“Production will never be massive. It is limited by our will because we want the quality of an offer made to order and made-to-measure. » – V. Barkowski
By choosing V. Barkowski bed linen, the creative possibilities are endless. Your duvet covers, pillowcases and bed sheets can be completely personalised. We suggest you to send us a message via the contact form, to tell us what you want and to choose your colours for pompoms, embroidery or even trimmings.
Why choose a Valérie Barkowski cotton bed linen set?
The main advantages of our high quality 100% mercerised combed cotton bed linen are: comfort, softness, lightness and longevity.
We use sheared and calendered cotton to make V. Barkowski bed linen. This means that the fabric does not twist and avoids the formation of small balls on the surface during use. It is a very resistant material that guarantees a long life span of our products.
It is also a comfortable material: cotton is thermo-regulating, absorbs moisture well and regulates body temperature quickly.
At what temperature should plain white cotton sheets be washed?
They are relatively easy to care for. All our white cotton bed linen can be washed at 40 degrees on a gentle programme and can be tumble dried. Although nothing beats a cloth that dries in the open air when you have the chance.
Natural textiles are subject to shrinkage during the first wash. This is quite normal, because a natural material is a living material. Shrinkage is taken into account in all the products we sell. However, if you wash and dry your linen at high temperatures, the shrinkage will be more important. We suggest you make sure to respect the indicated washing and drying temperatures in order to limit this phenomenon.
In our quest to preserve the planet and respect materials, we recommend that you use environmentally friendly detergents when washing your V. Barkowski white cotton bed linen.