- Ecru table napkins LT02 HANA 4017B amber – Set of 2€45,00
- Ecru table napkins LT02 HANA 18A18B amber – Set of 2€45,00
- Ecru table napkins LT02 HANA 16B16A amber – Set of 2€45,00
- Ecru table napkins LT02 HANA 1438 amber – Set of 2€45,00
- Ecru table napkins LT02 HANA 0915 amber – Set of 2€45,00
- Ecru table napkins LT02 HANA 4017B red – Set of 2€45,00
- Ecru table napkins LT02 HANA 18A18B red – Set of 2€45,00
- Ecru table napkins LT02 HANA 16B16A red – Set of 2€45,00
- Ecru table napkins LT02 HANA 1438 red – Set of 2€45,00
- Ecru table napkins LT02 HANA 0915 red – Set of 2€45,00
- Table linen LT01 DOTS plum€28,00 – €32,00
- Table linen LT01 DOTS peacock€28,00 – €32,00
- Table linen LT01 DOTS orange€28,00 – €32,00
- Table linen LT01 DOTS olive€28,00 – €32,00
- Table linen LT01 DOTS black€28,00 – €32,00
- Table linen LT01 DOTS grey€28,00 – €32,00
- Table linen LT01 DOTS carmine€28,00 – €32,00
- Table linen LT01 OTIS Olive€22,00 – €270,00
- Table linen LT01 OTIS Grey€22,00 – €270,00
- White table linen LT01 embroidery OTIS Carmine€22,00 – €270,00
- Table linen LT01 NOON Crush€8,00 – €330,00
- Table linen taupe KARO black€22,00 – €360,00
- Table linen taupe TULUM€6,00 – €140,00
- Table linen taupe TRASS€22,00 – €230,00
Table linen signed by Valérie Barkowski
Valérie Barkowski has been living in Morocco since 1996 and is therefore immersed in Moroccan culture on a daily basis. Being closely interested in crafts and textiles, she naturally wanted to have embroidered linen for her home. Amazed by the ancestral know-how of Morocco and the different embroidery techniques, she decided to push the project to the end by creating the brand V. Barkowski. For more than 20 years, modernity, refinement, know-how and quality have been combined to create timeless collections of table linen signed by Valérie Barkowski.
Tailor-made with unlimited possibilities of finishes
The V. Barkowski’s collections are part of a creative universe that is enriched by encounters and discoveries. This heritage evolves over time. Colours, materials and even finishes are added to the collections with a view to being able to complete and combine them. All the colours of our finishes are kept in our archives so that we can offer an infinite range of creative possibilities according to your request. Our finishes can be mixed and matched together in order to make your very own table linen.
We invite you to go to our “made to measure” or “contact” page if you wish to order a hand-embroidered V. Barkowski tablecloth. All dimensions are available on request. We can also make table linen with other colours of finishes than those shown on the website.
Timeless colours of tableware signed by Valérie Barkowski: white, dark grey, taupe or beige.
Amongst trimmings, embroidery and pompoms, lovers of Moroccan culture will find what they desire. Valérie Barkowski is an adept of a slow and ethical way of life and transmits these values to her collections of table linen. They are durable and timeless with a view of transmission. Valérie Barkowski combines table linen with the art of living.
Tips and recommendations: How to care for V. Barkowski table linen ?
The finishes of the table linen of Valérie Barkowski are made with colourfast, fade-resistant yarns. However, please do not use strippers that can affect the colours. Our hand-embroidered table linen as well as all our household linen can be washed at 40 degrees on a gentle programme. It can also be tumble dried. Although we recommend that you lay it out in the open air if the weather conditions are suitable. This will make your kitchen linen easier to iron. If you opt for an embroidered tablecloth, we also advise to iron the embroidery on the reverse side in order to avoid any damage.